Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Gift of Lorenza

I have always loved writing, in fact i would have studied journalism if....
Anyway, life directed me through the path of medicine, which i am truly grateful for.How beautiful that even through this path, i find myself collecting stories and growing through them.
I had heard about blogging but, being the technological retard that i am, didn't have a clue about how it worked... until i met Lorenza, beautiful Italian woman with twinkling eyes, who i met as a consequence of a life changing 12 week process called the Artist's Way by Julia Cameron.
I had suggested this book to some of my patients whose healing process i thought needed to involve accessing their creative potential. Watching how their lives began to transform, i felt drawn to expererience the process myself . Lorenza arrived at the first Artist's Way tea that i had organized.All 5 of us at that first gathering left feeling completely exhilirated and inspired by each other. We were particularly inspired by Lorenza who has had the courage to fulfill her passion for writing and establishing herself as a writer every single day through her blog. Check it out on: www.lorenza-pureenergy.blogspot.com to read more about her incredible story. Areally uplifting read.
A good friend once told me- "Every time someone does the Artist's way, something amazing happens" . Now i undertand what he meant.
Something incredible has happened. I now am able to share and be supported by a group of very special people and i have my own blog!
I now have a forum to share my experiences and thoughts as a doctor, healer and seeker.
This is the space where i finally get to create in a way that i have always dreamt of- through writing. I am bursting with ideas and excitement of what i'd like to write and share.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment